Tuesday, February 26, 2008

1st post...



hmmm....i am now 30....do i feel any different? i'll be lying if i said 'no'...here are some messages that came together with warm birthday wishes last tuesday....



  • 'new decade, kena celebrate ni'... from ida

  • 'dah 30 anak baru sorang...cepat2 sikit...from mak

of course i have to feel different with such messages!!! i don't get that for my previous birthday...he..he...


anyway, i know everyone means well and i am very very very thankful to those who remember and care to wish me semoga panjang umur dan dimurahkan rezeki....to my SH and imran, abah and mak, my parents in law, uti, asyadi, pikah and along (both sang b'day song over the phone...so cute...), elly, ida, ayu, chacha, thyia (instinct told her it was my b'day) and others...thank you so much...







No comments: